ASG offers the best security solution by providing Mobtix (German) CCTV smart cameras.
The German company MOBOTIX AG is known as the leading pioneer in network camera technology since its
founding in 1999, and its decentralized concept has made high-resolution video systems cost efficient.
MOBOTIX has been producing mega-pixel cameras exclusively for many years now and is regarded as the technology leader for high-resolution video systems recording solutions for a wide range of applications.
Why High-Resolution Systems?
The higher the resolution, the more accurate the detail in the image. With analog technology, a recorded image
generally has no more than 0.1 megapixels (CIF). One single MOBOTIX camera with QXGA records around 30
times more detail. As a result, larger image areas with up to 360° allround views are possible, thus reducing the
number of cameras, and therefore the costs. For example, four lanes of a gas station can be recorded with one
MOBOTIX camera instead of four conventional cameras or mantrap, where operator intervention is required
presumably to assure valid identification.
- High-Resolution Digital Image Instead Of TV Quality
- Hemispheric Technology For An Overview With No Blind Spots
- Bridging Of Recording During Network Failures
- Very Low Network Load
- Sun And Backlight Compensation
- Day & Night Maintenance-Free
- Simultaneous Recording, Event Search And Live Viewing
- Increased Resolution Reduces Amount Of Cameras Needed
- Reduced Installation Costs At Any Distance
- Intelligent Cameras Reduce The Number Of Storage Devices
- Event-Controlled Image Format Minimizes Storage Costs
- Low Power Costs, No Extra Heating
- Backup Power Supply Costs Reduced By 80%
- Robust And Practically Maintenance-Free