Electric Fencing provides 24 hour monitor on the perimeter. It will go to an alarm if someone touch or cut the wire to enter in your premises. The energizer used for this purpose that it will not allow anyone to be killed as the unit is designed to allow the power to pulsate on/off on a continue basis. Therefore unlike your power in the house (where the possibility exists that you could die if experiencing a shock), the electric fence power switches on and off momentarily and therefore is termed a non-lethal electric fence.
By installing electric fence the chances of criminal gaining access are very much minimized and therefore you are at a distinct advantage over a property not fitted with electric fence.
The electric fence, a recent introduction to the extensive range of security energizers, was created for the needs of smaller fence requirements in an urban environment. Many features that are only available on our higher end energizers are now offered as a standard to this range. The Druid 2 can work as a standalone unit using an on/off tag to keep the operation very basic and simple to operate.
- High voltage monitor will alarm when the live wires are tampered with
- Earth wire monitor alarms when there is tampering
- with the earth wires
- Easy to use tag switch for controlling the unit
- Connectable to an armed response radio
- Gate monitor input monitors the position of the gate to
- indicate if the gate is open
- Lightning and power surge suppression built in to
- reduce the possibility of damage due to power surges
- Battery backup system in case of power failure
- Intelligent power saving to extend the battery life and save energy.