Advanced Electronic Fencing Security
Detection Technologies manufactures Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS) that detect climb-over and break-through activity along the perimeter fence or wall. Hundreds of sites have been effectively protected by Detection Technologies worldwide. Our staff can draw on 100+ man-years of in the design of PID solutions. Most of our PID systems have been extensively tested by the UK Government and recommended for the protection of national infrastructure. Learn why Detection Technologies is an excellent choice for you.
- Welded mesh fence
- Expanded Metal Fence
- Chain link fence
- Palisade fence
Advantages of an Electric Fence
- Easy installation on existing wall or fence, or as a stand-alone perimeter fence.
- Provides a physical barrier that delays the intrusion time.
- Provides an electric high voltage shock to intruders.
- Acts as a psychological barrier to deter intrusion attempts.
- Provides a higher level of detection capability to detect an intrusion attempt and set off the alarm, which can then be transmitted to the security personnel or company monitoring the site.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Maintenance is very low if installed according to design parameters. All brackets are galvanized with or without powder coating and all other components namely the wiring, nuts, bolts, springs, strainers and fasteners are 314/316 grade Stainless Steel.
- Easy of operation.
- Animals that receive an electric shock and are deterred without activating the alarm. Animals learn very quickly not to come into contact with the fence.
- Accidental human contact with the fence will provide an electric shock that will alert a person not to tamper or come in contact with the fence.
- The electric wires also serve as a perimeter fence, alleviating the need to erect additional, fencing.
- Reduced cost of security personnel.
ASG SYSTEMS offers a powerful and diverse unified security and automation platform that encompasses CCTV surveillance, Gate Automation, Intrusion Management, Vehicle and Personal Access control, Video management, Identity management, Visitor management and incident and case management, to provide a consumable, flexible system which allows businesses to effectively secure their facilities.