VANTAGE – SWING GATE MOTOR
Sleek, stylish, secure and strong: these are some of the words that describe the VANTAGE linear swing gate motor for domestic and industrial gates. VANTAGE gate automation comes standard with battery backup offers a quick and easy (not to mention good looking) installation. It is an exceptionally strong set of operators for gates up to 4m wide, per leaf (consult specifications for further details). Boasting tough-as-nails die-cast aluminium construction throughout, a grade 304 stainless steel wormshaft for the ultimate in reliability and durability and with sophisticated electronics for smooth, safe operation, VANTAGE gives you everything you need to swing the future your way.
ASG SYSTEMS offers a powerful and diverse unified security and automation platform that encompasses CCTV surveillance, Gate Automation, Intrusion Management, Vehicle and Personal Access control, Video management, Identity management, Visitor management and incident and case management, to provide a consumable, flexible system which allows businesses to effectively secure their facilities.
- Exceptionally easy system setup via LCD user interface.
- Supports inward- and outward-opening gates without needing mechanical endstops.
- High push force.
- Full position control.
- Fast operating speed, with smooth acceleration and deceleration.
- Safe anti-crushing protection.
- Multiple operating features including Intruder-detection Alarm Modes (a world first).
- Onboard CENTURION code-hopping multichannel receiver with selective add and delete.
- Battery backup for uninterrupted operation during power failures.
- VANTAGE 400 – Reliable operator with a shorter stroke for the majority of domestic swing gate applications.
- VANTAGE 500 – Extended stroke for larger domestic and light-industrial swing gate applications.